Last updated on January 8, 2021
This page auto-populates the latest news published by the university via an RSS feed below.
Alternate Office Operations
For questions about our physical office operations this spring, please contact our office staff via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at 919-515-9248.
Suite 4111 Spring Semester Hours
Open Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Latest University Updates
The following list includes the latest updates from NC State regarding the COVID-19 pandemic and its effects on campus life. Click here for more updates and information.
- NC State community: This week, Gov. Roy Cooper relaxed face covering mandates for outdoor spaces with his most recent executive order, […]
- NC State community: Please take a moment to watch a video message from Chancellor Randy Woodson. As we near the end of […]
- NC State faculty and staff, As NC State continues working toward normal operations for the fall semester, please see important […]
- NC State community: As we have recently shared, all adults in North Carolina are eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. […]
- NC State community: Starting on Wednesday, April 7, all adults in North Carolina will become eligible to receive a COVID-19 […]
- NC State community: Please see a few important updates below about NC State’s continued response to COVID-19. On-Campus Vaccine Clinic […]
Our office is working directly with university officials to monitor the situation as it unfolds. The most recent updates are available at ncsu.edu/coronavirus. Some additional helpful resources include the following:
NC State and campus partners have developed many programs to support students in need of food, housing, financial, and educational security. Applications for those in need of assistance in these categories are open.
Feed the Pack is a community-based initiative sustained by the greater NC State community to combat the food insecurity experienced by members of the Wolfpack family. The Pantry is open to all members of the campus community (students, staff, and faculty).
The Wolfpack Response Line is a centralized resource for the NC State community regarding all questions related to COVID-19 and campus life during this time.
Wolfpack Response Line: 919-512-3272
We work hard to create a campus culture that supports and connects us all. College is a time for tremendous intellectual, social and professional growth. But as we create leaders and innovators, we also want to cultivate emotional and psychological growth that will allow our students to be successful and flourishing. Our work includes providing direct services to students, outreach and prevention, training new professionals in student mental health and much more. Together we can create a thriving community for all students.