Last updated on July 28, 2020
Alternate Office Operations
For questions about our physical office operations this fall, please contact our office staff via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at 919-515-9248.
Latest University Updates
The following list includes the latest updates from NC State regarding the COVID-19 pandemic and its effects on campus life. Click here for more updates and information.
- NC State community, As the start of the fall semester approaches, NC State has developed COVID-19 community standards to help […]
- NC State community, Please see a new video message from Chancellor Randy Woodson below with more details about what to expect […]
- Dear NC State community, NC State is excited to have students back on campus for the fall semester and to […]
- Dear NC State community: As the start of the fall semester draws near, NC State continues to prepare campus to […]
- Wolfpack community: Thank you to all who tuned in to NC State’s virtual town halls over the last week, and for […]
- COVID-19 has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization and is prevalent throughout the United States, North […]
Our office is working directly with university officials to monitor the situation as it unfolds. The most recent updates are available at ncsu.edu/coronavirus. Some additional helpful resources include the following:
NC State and campus partners have developed many programs to support students in need of food, housing, financial, and educational security. Applications for those in need of assistance in these categories are open.
Feed the Pack is a community-based initiative sustained by the greater NC State community to combat the food insecurity experienced by members of the Wolfpack family. The Pantry is open to all members of the campus community (students, staff, and faculty).
The Wolfpack Response Line is a centralized resource for the NC State community regarding all questions related to COVID-19 and campus life during this time.
Wolfpack Response Line: 919-512-3272
We work hard to create a campus culture that supports and connects us all. College is a time for tremendous intellectual, social and professional growth. But as we create leaders and innovators, we also want to cultivate emotional and psychological growth that will allow our students to be successful and flourishing. Our work includes providing direct services to students, outreach and prevention, training new professionals in student mental health and much more. Together we can create a thriving community for all students.
NC State is suspending in-person New Student Orientation, Family Orientation and Summer Start programs for summer 2020. These programs are not canceled and will pivot to virtual formats. For more information, visit the website below.