Last updated on May 20, 2020
Alternate Office Operations
Leadership and Civic Engagement is moving to remote operations until further notice. Our physical office will be closed, however our staff will be working remotely. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch in the interim. Thank you for your patience.
Latest University Updates
The following list includes the latest updates from NC State regarding the COVID-19 pandemic and its effects on campus life. Click here for more updates and information.
- NC State community, Please see a new video message from Chancellor Randy Woodson about the university’s initial plans for the […]
- NC State Faculty and Staff, Late yesterday afternoon, North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper announced phase two of the state’s incremental […]
- NC State Community, Based on guidance from healthcare professionals, faculty feedback, and recommendations from the university’s reactivation task forces, and […]
- NC State Community, Please see a new message from Chancellor Woodson here. In the message, Chancellor Woodson shares more about […]
- Dear NC State Faculty and Staff, As addressed in Chancellor Woodson’s recent communication, North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper issued a […]
- NC State Community, Late this afternoon, North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper announced updated plans for a phased-in reopening of our […]
Our office is working directly with university officials to monitor the situation as it unfolds. The most recent updates are available at ncsu.edu/coronavirus. Some additional helpful resources include the following:
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act includes the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) that provides emergency funding to support students impacted by the campus disruption due to the coronavirus.
The Wolfpack Response Line is a centralized resource for the NC State community regarding all questions related to COVID-19 and campus life during this time.
Wolfpack Response Line: 919-512-3272
NC State and campus partners have developed many programs to support students in need of food, housing, financial, and educational security. Applications for those in need of assistance in these categories are open.
Feed the Pack is a community-based initiative sustained by the greater NC State community to combat the food insecurity experienced by members of the Wolfpack family. The Pantry is open to all members of the campus community (students, staff, and faculty).
We work hard to create a campus culture that supports and connects us all. College is a time for tremendous intellectual, social and professional growth. But as we create leaders and innovators, we also want to cultivate emotional and psychological growth that will allow our students to be successful and flourishing. Our work includes providing direct services to students, outreach and prevention, training new professionals in student mental health and much more. Together we can create a thriving community for all students.